DIY Headlight Restoration Kit
Plastic lenses can yellow with age, reducing headlight brightness, and new lenses can be expensive.
The Headlight Lens Restoration Kit lets you shine and restore plastic lenses, including headlights, taillights, fog and directional lights.
By restoring clarity to the lens, the performance of the headlight is improved and the appearance of the vehicle is enhanced
Now you can produce professional results with the Headlight Lens Restoration Kit.
Kit includes all items necessary to perform the task except for the masking tape.
This Kit is designed to eliminate the worst cases of headlight degradation, yellowing, oxidation and scratches from your headlights.
The kit includes a backer pad with an adapter that allows for machine buffing to restore the cloudiest lenses.
Get great results on most plastic lenses, such as tail lights, trailers, boat windows, helmet visors, motorcycle windscreens, snowmobiles and more.
- Improves visibility and safety
- This inexpensive kit saves hundreds of dollars and restores crucial nighttime visibility by restoring your cars lenses.
- One kit is intended to restore two headlight lenses.
- Helps restore clear plastic by removing haze and discolouration
- Provides a deep clean to yellowed, hazed headlights with the use of a specially designed polish and sealant
- Easy, 5-step process requires as little as an hour to remove scratches and restore cloudy, dull lenses.
- 2x sanding disc P800
- 2x sanding disc P1200
- 2x Sanding Disc P2000
- 2x 40gm Polish Paste
- 2x 3.0ml UV Protective Liquid
- 1x Masking tape
- 1x Orange Sponge Disc
- 1x White Sponge Disc
- 1x Hand Buff Tool
- 1x Instruction manual