RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
We want you to be happy with your purchase, so we have a Return/Refund Policy that allows you to return or exchange most products within a 30-day period if you are not happy with them, subject to the terms set out below. We also are happy to assist with any issues with defective or faulty products within 3 days of delivery.
How to request a return
To request a return or ask for additional details on our return/refund policy, you can:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Send a WhatsApp message to 0781170188
- Visit our store; you can find the address on the contact page
- Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you might have
We are happy to accept a return of a non-perishable item within 30 days of you receiving it or purchasing it at the store, provided that:
- It is unused and undamaged;
- It is in the original condition it was purchased;
- It is not missing any accessories, parts, documentation or other items that came with it;
- It is in its original packaging, which also remains in its original condition;
- You notify us of the fact that you want to return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
When returning an item, you may request:
- To exchange it for another item (or multiple items).
- To receive store credit in the form of an electronic gift voucher.
- To receive a refund either via your original method of payment, or by EFT when that is not possible.
Where you have opted for a refund, please allow up to 7 working days to receive the funds after the completion of the evaluation process mentioned below.
Preparing your item(s) for return
When returning products to us, please ensure:
- You have included all accessories, parts and any other contents of the original packaging;
- That everything is in the condition required per these terms;
- Where we have organised a courier collection, that you include the paperwork or reference numbers that we send you when giving it to the courier;
- That you package the items safely for the return transit; If items are damaged on the way back to us, we may not be able to process your return. You will be responsible for the item until it reaches us, and we suggest that you use a secure delivery method (which requires a signature upon delivery).
- We reserve the right to levy a 10% administration fee for returned orders (to recover transactional costs) as well as the cost of courier (original cost of sending as well as cost of returning) against the credit note issued.
Return evaluation process
If you return an item, we will have to receive and inspect it before processing a refund or exchange. We will need to ensure it meets the conditions outlined above; if it does not, we will contact you to either arrange to get the item(s) back or let you know if we have another way forward. Please allow up to 3 working days from receipt of a return for us to inspect the items returned. We will notify you once we have.
Damages in transit
Please be sure to inspect your order upon receipt, and let us know as soon as possible, and within a maximum of 3 days, about the issue. Please include as much detail as possible about the damage or any other issues. Where possible, please include photographs of the damage.
If a package is visibly damaged when the courier arrives, we would ask you to either decline delivery and let us know, or request that the courier notes it on their waybill or electronic device, and let us know. This will ensure that we can make claims with the couriers where necessary.
Incorrect items delivered
If we accidentally deliver the wrong items to you, please let us know as soon as possible, and within a maximum 3 days, by contacting us on any of our electronic channels or simply replying to your order confirmation email. We will make sure to arrange for incorrect items to be swapped. Please understand that we will need to get the incorrect items back before dispatching the correct items.
Defective or faulty products
If you believe the product you have received from us is defective or faulty, please contact us to let us know within a maximum 3 days.
In some cases, we may ask you to help us troubleshoot the issue by phone or by email first, to determine if the problem can be solved that way. We also may ask you for photographs or videos of the issue.
In most cases, when we determine that a product does have a fault or defect, we will arrange for the item to be collected by courier (no charge), or you can bring it to our store. We will need to inspect the item and confirm the fault before proceeding with a repair or replacement. If we are neither able to repair or replace the item, we will issue you with a refund.
Please note that repairs may take up to 21 days, subject to the availability of parts. We will do our best to let you know of the expected timelines where these are in our control.
You may request a refund for a gift voucher, provided that it has not been used, within 30 days of its purchase
Dealz4All Store will NOT accept the following returns:
- The Consumer Protection Act (CPA) specifically excludes 'buyer’s remorse' and Dealz4All Store reserves the right to reject returns that are sought because the Consumer has 'changed his mind' or no longer wants the item after the purchase has been made.
- Where the goods have been damaged due to ordinary wear and tear or worn out in the ordinary course of use.
- Where the goods have been purchased from other retailers and not Dealz4All Store.
- Where the goods fall into one of the following categories:
- Underwear, sleepwear, Swimwear or lingerie
- Goods that have been personalized or custom made
- Goods that have been specifically ordered for the Consumer and are not in ordinary stock
- Goods that may pose a health or safety hazard if returned or reused. Food and drink products may not be returned
- Earrings, including studs, piercings, hair pieces, attachments and other personal body items due to health and safety considerations
- Exchanges on electrical products that have been used, tested or are not defective.
- Where the goods have been wilfully damaged or have been damaged by the gross negligence of the Consumer or Retailer.
- Where the goods have been damaged by Force Majeure, or an act of God such as inclement weather, natural disaster, power failure, electrical surges or circumstances outside of Dealz4All Store’s control.
- Damaged items / Defective / Faulty and Incorrect items supplied - Notification after 3 days to Dealz4All Store will result in the return not being authorised.
- Dealz4All Store reserves the right to hold the Consumer Liable for delivery charges in the event of one or more of the above circumstances being the reason for return of the goods.
- This policy forms part of the Dealz4All Store Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in this policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.