Developed and utilized by professional auto-body experts. Patent-pending adhesive system design guarantees dent removal without the messy, sticky residue, other systems are known to leave behind. Repairs dents of all kinds
- Insert a glue stick into the glue gun provided in the kit.
- Plug in the gun and allow it to warm up for two to three minutes.
- Identify the deepest area of the dent with your hands.
- Clean this area with a rag
- Place a dime-sized amount of hot glue onto the cleaned area.
- Allow the glue to sit for one to two minutes to become tacky.
- Set the puller horizontally onto the damaged area. The suction cup stick is then inserted into the hole in the center of the puller.
- Insert the knob found in the kit onto the end of the stick and continue to twist further down the stick until you hear a "pop" that indicates the dent has been removed.
- Remove any remaining glue residue from the automobile with a rag.