Car Dent Repair Puller Hand Tool - Pop A Dent Repair Kit
Developed and Utilized by Professional Auto-Body Experts. Adhesive System Design Guarantees Dent Removal without The Messy, Sticky Residue, Other Systems Are Known to Leave Behind. Repairs Dents of All Kinds
- Insert a Glue Stick Into the Glue Gun Provided in The Kit.
- Plug in The Gun and Allow It to Warm up For Two to Three Minutes.
- Identify the Deepest Area of The Dent with Your Hands.
- Clean This Area with A Rag
- Place a Dime-Sized Amount of Hot Glue onto The Cleaned Area.
- Allow the Glue to Sit for One to Two Minutes to Become Tacky.
- Set the Puller Horizontally onto The Damaged Area. the Suction Cup Stick Is Then Inserted Into the Hole in The Center of The Puller.
- Insert the Knob Found in The Kit onto The End of The Stick and Continue to Twist Further Down the Stick until You Hear a "pop" that Indicates the Dent Has Been Removed.
- Remove Any Remaining Glue Residue from The Automobile with A Rag.