Best exercise bands for hips, glutes, and legs as these resistance hip bands could help you perform squats correctly, keep your knees pushed out. It can also be a powerful training tool for the whole body. Anyone looking to increase mobility or muscle stamina and strength can use these bands for training.
Hip Resistance Bands Are Great For Adding Difficulty To Compound And Isolation Glute Exercises. The Ultimate Resistance To Your Workout.
5 Useful areas to use bands
- Glute bridges/raises Use bands above the knees
- Glute kickbacks Use bands above ankles
- Crab / Lateral walks Use bands above the knee or ankles
- Hip thrust Use bands above your knee
- Squats Use bands around knees
- Also effective for shoulder, arm, wrist, rotator cuff, and calf exercises
Three different Resistance Level Bands
The hip bands has 3 different levels of resistance for choose, suitable for an experienced athlete or just beginners for fitness training. Our Larger Levels of resistance bands will fit more sports enthusiasts.
Powerful Exercise Tool
The most powerful exercising tool for women/men! You can do a lot of exercises with these workout bands, Pilates, Squats, Lunges, Glute Bridge, Donkey Kicks, Monster Walk, etc. These bands exercise your glutes, thighs, legs, abs.