Measuring Tape is a 5-meter-long yellow-colored measuring tape with black markings on it. The tape is made from a resilient type of steel and is bent in a partial “C” shape to give it structural rigidity.
It is accurate to one-eighth of an inch or one-tenth of a centimeter. It also has a holding button that can be used to keep the tape open at a specific length.
- The body is made of high-strength plastic.
- The tape is made of alloy steel.
- The self-rolling spring is made of highly elastic alloy material.
- The holding button is made of rubber to make it comfortable to use.
Best Used For:
- Measuring the dimensions of anything.
- Marking measured points on a surface.
- Cutting several pieces of an object with a specified length.
- Measuring driveways, doors, and other parts of your estate.
- Long-lasting tape.
- Sturdy spring.
- Durable plastic body.
- Can hold readings.
How To Use:
- Pull the tape out of the body.
- Measure from the start of the tape to the point that’s out of the body.
- Press the button down to keep the tape open at a specific length.
- The tape is not meant for scientific purposes or jobs requiring lab-grade accuracy.
- Be careful when rolling the tape back, since it’s sharp.